Dr. Marcial Serrano Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marcial Serrano?

I'm not sure why the 3 bad reviews. My daughter has been under the care of Dr. Serrano for 1 1/2 years and he has been nothing but informative and compassionate. Always spend as much time as needed to resolve an issue and make sure we understand the treatment we are getting. I know at times it takes a day to get a call back when we have a question but that is understandable with a Doctor's office that is really busy but in an emergency situation they are always there.

Concerned Parent

My daughter was taken to the facility where Dr. Serrano practices and as everyone stated, it is a joke. The parents are not contacted ever about the status of their children or given a proper form of treatment. They sit in this facility for days without any type of structure. The place is depressing and the staff is abusive to the kids when the parents are not around. They get absolutely no form of treatment which is beyond me why they are sent there - it's just a holding tank - not a treatment center. It's a terrible situation and needs to be looked into further.

You are a horrible Doctor.

After my teenage son overdosed on drugs for the 2nd time , we placed him in the drug and behavior center and Dr. Serrano was his Pyschiatrist. First, he never once called either myself or his father to update us on his condition. The staff didnt return phone calls and after my son being their for 2 DAYS Dr Serrano decided to release my son. We never did talk to him. In his NOTES he stated my son denied drug use and suicide ( even though he had just been released from the hospital for a DRUG OVERDOSE where he was in a COMA!!! This guy is a fool, and very dangerous. He doesnt care about your children. He isnt fit to treat a farm animal much less a child. PLEASE dont use this quack!!!

Wouldn't recommend taking a dog to this guy! - or anyone else at this facility for that matter - what a joke - will make a sick person sicker - will make a well person sick!