Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcie A Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This doctor should not be practicing emergency medicine. I was instructed to go into the ER by an on call physician. She legit came into the room without asking me any questions let alone letting me talk about why I was in there the first place making me feel like my reason for coming was stupid. She didn't even ask about why I was on the medication I came into the ER for. I feel like I wasted my time, probably would have received a more thorough examination through Web MD. 0 stars. Nurses were great though.
33 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Marcie A Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 1 Deaconess Rd, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcie A Rubin in this video.
Dr. Marcie A Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.