- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marco A Amendola MD
Dr. Marco A Amendola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cartersville, GA, with other offices in Miami, FL and South Miami, FL (and 2 other locations). His specialties include Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Marco A Amendola has 5 locations
650 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE
Cartersville, GA 30120
6141 Sunset Dr Ste 102
South Miami, FL 33143
5995 SW 71st St Ste 1B
South Miami, FL 33143
Book Online Now
Dr. Marco A Amendola has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Marco A Amendola has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Marco A Amendola is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Marco A Amendola Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marco A Amendola, MD - Radiology in Cartersville, GA, in this video.
Dr. Marco A Amendola is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.