Dr. Marco N Barusco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco N Barusco?

Great, Great, Great

Great staff, great experience, great doctor

I don't normally write reviews for things but felt like I should write my experience to help others who were in my position. After my divorce I was feeling really low. I had gained weight and loss all desire to start over. My hair was receding which made everything else worse . Each day that passed it was harder and harder to look in the mirror and gain the motivation to get my life together. Finally I figured I go talk to someone to see what can be done about my hair. I did a quick google search and came across Dr. Baruscos website , I was impressed with the vast amount of information on the website and before and after pictures. I thought I'd give it a shot as there was a consult office in my area and there was no charge to get the information. I met with Jessica who gave me a lot of information. She was really kind and sympathized to my situation and made me feel comfortable to explain how I felt and what I was looking to do. She walked me through the science of hair loss and each form of therapy and procedures offered. Dr. Barusco Skyped in and gave me so much information and hope that I could have my hairline restored and in 12 months have my final results. I moved forward with the procedure and was impressed with the professionalism from Dr. Baruscos technicians there was a husband and wife team and the brother in law . It was nice to see them work together and could tell it was a good dynamic. I was fed lunch and in no time on my way home. Dr. Barusco even provided me with his personal cell number and called me that night to check on me. I felt really cared for and comfortable throughout the entire procedure and after. For my follow ups . I was called at 4 months, 8 months and 12 months to make an appointment . The four month follow up I was able to complete via facetime which was convenient for me due to my work schedule. For the other two I went up to Port Orange to see the doc in person. He took pictures and tracked the growth of the hair that was implanted. It was nice to see the gradual growth and even nicer to get comments on how young I was looking. Since it was gradual and so well done it was something that wasn't a dramatic shock overnight. Which I appreciated. My confidence definitely increased as the compliments came rolling in. I joined a gym and felt determined again. I just got home from my final follow up . I looked in the mirror and finally feel happy with who is looking back. I owe it all to that office and while I am normally a shy guy who keeps things to himself . I couldn't hold this in and thought I'd share my experience so someone else who is going through a tough time can benefit.

Great Doctor, Great Staff, Fabolous Results !!!!!

Brand New Me

I had my final follow up with Dr.Barusco yesterday. I wanted to wait until my last appointment with him before writing a review so I can give an accurate description of my results. Even though throughout this process I was seeing results quickly and feeling so good about myself. Now that I have had my final follow up I can gush about how happy I am. The doctor is fantastic, he takes the time needed to address all and any concerns that I had even giving me his cell phone number in case I had any issues the night of my procedure. The procedure itself was easy, I was afraid and anxious prior but the staff made the experience so comfortable and easy I was amazed on how easy this procedure was. I had 1800 grafts via the No Shave Fue method. It definitely was worth every penny.My only regret is that I did not come here sooner. Hopefully the office and staff see this review. A HUGE THANK YOU !!! I feel like I got my life back.

bad procedure!

I paid for hair implant that didn't show any progress, instead of that I have a huge and ugly scar in my back head and I'm still bald,this is a total scam .this doctor it's a fraud!

We highly recommend Dr. Barusco

Very friendly staff and highly knowledgeable doctor. My wife is very happy with the results of her procedure.

Wow

Wonderful Doctor. Just left the office after completing my final follow up . Have to say how impressed I am with my results and the Doctor. Wonderful bedside manor and the staff is tremendous.

After visiting other doctors in the area, I decided to have my procedure with Dr Barusco. I could not be happier. I was very anxious about getting this done and took me more than six months to decide to go through it. I am so glad I did it. Thank you Dr Brusco and staff.

I used the laser treatment for hair thinning due to medication. After 2 months of twice a week, I really saw re growth. After 3, I had wonderful re growth. Dr Barusco and all his staff are so nice. A very welcoming office. I would strongly recommend.

Very Confident In Dr. Barusco's Skills

I came to Dr. Barusco after my father told me that he had done a hair transplant with Dr. Barusco a few years ago. When I started to lose my hair I became upset wit it. I talked to my dad about it and he mentioned that he had a hair transplant a few years back, while I was in college. My dad has always had hair but it was getting thinner. Because he was not bald to begin with, I did not notice anything until he told me about the transplant. I thought he had changed his hairstyle or was using different products to thicken up his hair. Then we looked at pictures of him and I saw the difference. What impressed me was how natural the transplants looked, even up close and with the hair combed back. We have very coarse, dark hair and a fair complexion and now that I have been researching this procedure more, I understand that this type of hair may not look natural when transplanted into the hairline if the angles of the hairs are not correct. But if my dad had not told me, I would have never known. So I went for a consultation with Dr. Barusco and even though I do have noticeable thinning, particularly in the crown, he advised me to try Propecia and Minoxidil for about 1 year to see what they would do before committing to surgery. I liked the approach and, as my dad told me, Dr. Barusco and his staff are great, very easy to talk to and always trying to help. Knowing how skilled he is at creating natural-looking transplants, if I ever need or consider surgery I will never go anywhere else.

POSITIVE RESULTS! - Multiple Procedures

2005 I took a risk and decided to take action on my hair loss. My first procedure was done in the Orlando area through MHR which was known as Medical Hair Restoration. I was around 22-23 years old at that time. Ton of health problems then an that could have kicked started or been apart of the hair loss. Anyways. The man that helped me maintain my appearance and confidence was Dr. Marco Barusco. He gave me hope. A very kind person and seemed to understand how my appearance bothered me. He told me that everyone here is the same way. We know how it is. Others in the room which were many staff members working there all had procedures which made me feel more comfortable at that time. I could go on and on into more detail but Ill keep it short. Okay so now lets FAST FORWARD. 2015 Multiple procedures. Im 33 Years old now. I think that explains alot. All my procedures were done by Dr. Marco Barusco. We have slowly year by year filled in the areas that we felt were best. If I didnt do anything about this I would have been pretty much bald and just have the horseshoe. I can honestly say that the decision to take action on my hair loss issue was one of the best decision I have made. I still look very young being at the age of 33. I have people thinking im 24! Happens all the time. Yes Im a health freak and like to maintain myself already but having a nice hairline and overall hair does a lot. Dr. Barusco has a ton of experience and has performed many restorations throughout the years. If you are someone who is unhappy with your results you need to look inward at times. Hes helping people maintain their appearance and confidence. Hes the type of guy that will help fix any problem that arises so the customer is happy. He provides examples and shows sometimes live patients to see what hair restoration looks like after a procedure. The results of his work are available. So if a customer/patient is unhappy you have to ask yourself. Was my expectations a little extreme and maybe I wanted to have hair like I when I was a kid? Am I not understanding what the overall results will be like? Remember everyone's hair is different and the level of hair loss. One or two treatments might work for many to give them satisfaction. Or like me I wanted to keep filling in it in overtime and knew that was my approach. I wanted to maximize my donor area for what its worth so I can look the best with what options were available. We have done just that! Im super happy. Why? Because first off its not Dr. Baruscos problem I was losing hair. If restoration wasnt available what would my hair look like? Id be bald pretty much. And Im still a young guy. So am I happy and grateful that I have a nice hairline and coverage where I do not look bald. Glad the restoration option was available. I attacked the problem with the help of Dr. Barusco. I'll leave off that if anyone is interested in doing a procedure with Dr. Barusco and has a consultation. Go ahead and ask him if I will show up so you can see my results. He knows who wrote this. I been with him since day 1 just about and I feel like I should support him for what he has done for me. Thats the only reason why I do it. He has helped me and Ill help support him whether he needs to me to or not. Either way good luck and I wish you all great success with getting your hair back. Take care :)

Best hair surgeon I have ever used Very very skilled at his craft !

Dr. Marco N Barusco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.