Dr. Marco A Camuzzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco A Camuzzi?

Poor follow-up after test results. Refused to speak to me about any follow up procedures or care. Staff unable to read test results correctly over the phone and rude. His common suggestion is "if in pain go to ER " instead of making appointment to see him.

Horrible

He is a very compassionate and heartfelt doctor

I am a very young woman to be seeing a urologist. I was very nervous but Dr. Camozzi and his staff are amazing. They have made difficult decisions very easy and take the time to make sure you understand everything that is going on.

Very Caring Dr.

My experience with Dr. Camuzzi was very good. He answered all my questions and where I was fearful he made me feel calm. I hope no one I know have to go through what I went through these last 7 weeks, but if they do I will highly recommend Dr. Camuzzi he is a great Dr. :) He has a great staff behind him as well.

Not seem interested

I went to see this doctor with a problem. Besides not examining me,he asked how much discomfort I want to be in. He suggested a Cystourethroscopy which I felt was a procedure that might have been needed after other non evasive tests have been run first and at least a hands on examination. As it was, he didn't feel it was necessary to even send my urine test to the lab.Stay Away!!

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN

Have you ever been to a doctor who rather than have you sit down and complete a form with your medical history, asked you all of those specific questions himself? If not, you just found one who will. Smart, great sense of humor, personable, easy to understand, easy to talk to, answered all of my questions, was very patient and followed through with my requests. He answered questions my primary care physician could not. I highly recommend Dr. Camuzzi. He's the best doctor I've ever been to.

Great doctor

The Best doctor There Is...great bedside manner and accurate and professional........and very intelligent

Awesome experience w Dr. Camuzzi! Highly recommend him. He was informative, patient and genuinly caring.

Knowledgeable and Approachable

Dr. Camuzzi is very easy to talk with. He explains things in non-medical terms and gives you all the options and possible scenarios regarding your treatment. There were no surprises after my surgery as he had spent the time to tell me exactly what to expect. Would highly recommend him.

GREAT CARING DOCTOR

DR. CAMUZZI IS A GREAT DOCTOR. VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND CARING...YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER TO HIM. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND TO EVERYONE.