Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marco B Saucedo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
he can honestly say he has way to many patients, and also wants to cover so many different med. fields. i once spent 1 1/2 hours waiting in the room, and also about 45 minutes in the waiting room. after that they suggested if i wanted to register and leave and come back a half hour to an hour later. he's always in a HURRY!
23 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1995
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. Marco B Saucedo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health & Surgery Center, 507 N Western Ave, Nogales, AZ
Dr. Marco B Saucedo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nogales, AZ.