Dr. Marco Vezza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marco Vezza?

Kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable physician

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Anyone who makes housecalls in this day and age must be amazing. My Mum is a patient. She's 89 and Dr Vezza is wonderful with her, and me. He explains everything, lets me take notes. The assistant is wonderful and understands the carer's need for recording info. It's a small, lovely office with caring staff. If I ever need him to come to the house, Dr Vezza will be there. A neighbor called to have Dr Vezza assess her in her home for a stairlift and he came over. And she's not even a patient of his! Amazing.

Excellent Physician!

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr Marco Vezza has been my doctor for several years now. Dr. Vezza is a very kind, caring, compassionate physician. He takes time to listen to his patients, and truely cares about their well being. He and his staff provide very thorough care to their patients. I would highly recommend him as a doctor.

Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I see Dr Vezza when I'm visting my daughter here on Long Island. I can't say enough about this doctor, he is kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. I recently had to to go to the ER while visting my daughter, Dr. Vezza made sure I was seen by the right doctors and even did a home visit to check on me. I wish there were more doctors like him!!!

A caring, wonderful MD.

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I have worked with Marco Vezza for many years and he has become my personal MD because of the caring, compassionate doctor he is. You are in good hands when he is your physician. His staff is also sweet and caring. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Marco. He is the greatest.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Great Doctor, wonderful staff, we have finally found a doctor who cares and takes the time to speak with you!!! we are happy we found him and his staff!!!

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Love love this Doctor and his staff!!!! I will never change doctors again!!!! I finally found someone who cares and gets to the root of the problem!!! I'm glad I found Dr Marco Vezza!!!

exceptional and caring doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Dr. Marco Vezza is a fabulous doctor who we were lucky enough to find when our other doctor moved. He has patience , sensitivity, personal and overall exceptional. If you are dealing with an issue Dr Vezza will get to the bottom of it. We are so pleased and satisfied with Dr. Vezza we would recommend him to anybody who is looking for an excellent doctor.

Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

The most caring and compassionate doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Excellent Doctor and professional and caring staff.

Posted on March 10th, 2011

He is a great guy, its just difficult to get appointment if you need him in a bind.He works alone, and he doesn't have a back up doctor.

Posted on May 25th, 2017