Dr. Marcos M Akerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcos M Akerman?

Dr. Akerman is excellent but mrs. Bertha to me does not give good care is very despot to try. I have a special child who needs a lot of referrals and mrs. Know me to say "I'm tired of giving referrals" and fill the form for the WIC she tell me for this is 3 weeks in advance. That's absurd to me. 😒 Maybe it is time that Mrs retire

He's the best. He has been our pediatrician for more than 10 years, would not change him for the world!

i really like Dr. Akerman, the wait at his office is never too long, and if it was it was worth the wait he is very gentle with the children very professional and always return phone calls which it is very important for me or any parent in need. i live far from his office but its always worth the travel. my wife and i are glad to have Dr. Akerman as our family pediatrician

Warm and caring

Dr. Akerman is warm, caring, patient and very professional. I would not entrust the health of my kids to anyone else.

Please Dr. Akerman, take Bertha out of your office, she is to old and have no matters. The nurse you have before, The pretty red curly hair, is the best. You need her again.

THE DOCTOR THE BEST, THE NURSE THE BEST, THE OLD LADY AT FRONT DESK HAETO BE RETIRE.

Excellent!!

I’m so grateful to have Dr. Akerman has my daughters pediatrician. He always returns my calls no matter the time or day, and he is very wise about their diagnoses. The staff is special as well; Bertha always fits me in an appointment despite how busy the schedule may be. I appreciate their excellence and services with their young patients.

Staff is poor and no manners!

Dr. Akerman is great doctor but his staff Bertha- front desk receptionist should retire, no manners, very rood to a parent who is concerned for their child's health! Makes decision without event consulting with the doctor. I have recommended this doctor to a few friends but they decided not to take their kids to him based on the phone conversation with Bertha- Front desk receptionist!!!! Its a shame for a Doctor to loose lots of patients because of her!!!!

travel long distance to see him!

Dr. ackerman is the best. he has great bed side manners, always answers all your questions thorougly, is a very patient person, is willing to work with you in terms of vaccines, always calls back promptly and is very research driven and always on top of the newest medical advances. we love him and travel over 1 hour to see him as our son's pediatrician.

Devoted mom

Dr. Akerman is a great pediatrician. He never thinks a question is silly and is thoughtful with his responses. We never feel rushed in his office, though sometimes we have to wait an extra day for an appointment. It is always worth it.

Best pediatrician

Dr. Ackerman has an excellent team working in his office, there is always space and time to see your sick child.Dr. Ackerman personally takes care of all matters regarding your child, he answers all calls in a timely matter and even on weekends he cares for his patients.I am very fortunate that Dr. Ackerman is my son's pediatrician since he was born.

Always there, no matter what time.

Couldn't be happier with my Daughters Doctor. He answers to every call that my wife and I make, and he has been very accurate on his diagnoses. This is my first child and I know how being a first time parent can be tiresome to some doctors but not to Akermann.I highly recommended.

Dr. Marcos M Akerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hallandale Beach, FL.