Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcos E Machado has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marcos E Machado has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Marcos E Machado has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marcos E Machado is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Not only is Dr. Machado and amazing physician he really adds the wow factor in pediatrics. I cannot imagine sending my child anywhere else. My son absolutely loves him. He is very soft-spoken, caring and very understanding of children, in a way that you don't expect from a doctor. He is also very down to earth. I can honestly say that I trust him whole heartedly, and I never question anything coming from him, which is so important when looking for a professional who is such a big part of your healthcare.
If you need a physician anytime soon, Dr machado is not the one. Can't see you for 2 months. Tried to find a new Doctor in our new area, called Dr Machado office who states, "We can not schedule a new patient for 6 to 8 weeks out". I can not wait for myself and my family to see a doctor for 2 months +. I guess I will keep looking-ugh!
I have been a patient of Dr. Macados for over 2 years now. I have always recieved personalized care and have been treated with the utmost professionalism and respect. He takes time to ask questions and is knowledgable regarding diagnostic and treatment plans. His practice is efficient and respectful and the individuals that work in the office are friendly and attentive.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
12 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Marcos E Machado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsGenesys Practice Partners Inc, 10019 Miller Rd, Swartz Creek, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcos E Machado in this video.
Dr. Marcos E Machado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swartz Creek, MI.