Have you seen Dr. Marcus D Biggers II?

Dr. Biggers did a complete knee replacement on my wife last year. She was up walking with no assistance, walker, cane, etc., 3 hours after returning to her room. She exceeded his range of motion goal, and left the hospital with minimal discomfort. Dr. Biggers is cordial, friendly, compassionate, knowledgable, a great listener, a superb communicator, and above all extremely professional. I was in the medical field for 20 years working along side ortho surgeons. I would, and we have, recommended Dr. Biggers to friends for his expertise. They likewise, were extremely happy. In addition, his support staff is first class!

Great Surgeon

Great guy.did both my total knee replacements .He did a great job on both knees .very little pain . I kind of got him got him out of luck by just walking in. I really got lucky. Hes the best I would recamend DR Biggers to everyone.I am 69 year old X MARINE and really appreciate his ability . ORTHO ONE has great surgeon in this man. THANX DR BIGGERS BILL BRECHIN

Grass Pollen Allergy

Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Dr. Marcus D Biggers II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.