Dr. Marcus Button Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Button?

great business

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

all ways answer my concerns, or got me to someone that could.

Horrible

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Victoria is a horrible provider and should be fired. She refused care to a disabled veteran. Told them they were not her problem and should go to the VA instead. Very combative, horrible attitude.

very poor medical service

Posted on November 18th, 2015

very poor service, staff were not concerned with my medical issues, there only concern was that they get their money, do your self a favor and find another doctor

a Good place to be healthy or get that way

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Lovely folks whom seem to care about what they do and how you are doing. Patient explanations and good care

Finally a Practice that cares

Posted on May 25th, 2013

The nurse practitioner I saw was amazing. She was able to diagnose a problem I had for years that no other doctor even cared to hear about! Everyone at this clinic was awesome. I send my entire family here and always have a great experience. I'm so grateful that we have a family practice in town that actually cares. Very competent.

Posted on October 6th, 2012

when i call and made my appointment i need to be seen for two differment reason. they daid that was fine. but when i was seen they told me they only have 15 min per visti and didn't have time!

good doctor, bad staff

Posted on October 27th, 2011

When i went to Dr button he was a great doctor, very nice. I got pregnant and he was my doctor my first pregnancy. He also was my babies doctor for 2 years. But his staff are not very knowledgeable, they charged me and not my insurance then said it was too late to go back and that i owed $80 and my kids couldn't be seen till i paid it. And they had a appt that day! The nurses were OK, not that great and it took a while sometimes to get it. Dr button though called me once on a Sunday! just to let us know about our lab results and prescribed medication for me and my kids immediately. I really liked him, too bad his staff sucked and had a bad medical billing person (who always changes) or i would not of left.

Poor servicevice

Posted on October 27th, 2011

My pharmacy was told it had been 2 years since I had been in. I am a regular patient. The receptionist hung up on me the 2nd time I called back after being on hold 7 minutes the previous time I called. They have turnover in staff and administration like you wouldn't believe, and they wonder why... The receptionist told me several different things each time I called...it was bizarre..she obviously didn't know what she was talking about and kept making things up.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Been To!

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I've never actually seen him, probably because, as another reviewer has noted, I'm not a pregnant woman. There is nothing I can add to the already numerous negative comments that have been made about him and his practice except to say that I emphatically agree with all of them.

Big Joke

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

This doctors office needs to be shut down and run out of business. Repeatly wasted my families time and money.

Horrible

Posted on March 26th, 2011

practitioners change very frequently. you never know who you are going to get and you also dont get test results back unless you call them multiple times and then schedule an appointment to see them, took 4 weeks to get labs back....and paid so they could tell me they were normal. since casey left you will be hard pressed to find anyone there who will try to help you without a million follow up appts...

No recomendation from me

Posted on March 25th, 2011

They where out of Nitrogen to do a planter wart. Got charged $60 anyway. Went in 2 weeks later and they where out of nitrogen again to do the job luckly the doctor didn't see me otr I would have been charged $60 again. Seems very dishonest practice and very money hungrey. Would not recommend this place to anyone