Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus Conant
Dr. Marcus Conant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Dermatology. Dr. Conant is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and St. Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus Conant has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Marcus Conant has the following 6 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Marcus Conant has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marcus Conant is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Conant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
St. Luke's Hospital
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
UCSF Mt Zion
California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1961
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Center of San Francisco Corp, 45 Castro St, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Marcus Conant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.