Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus F Cox
Dr. Marcus F Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lima, OH, with other offices in Dover, OH and Lima, OH (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Marcus F Cox has 4 locations
1005 Bellefontaine Ave Ste 300
Lima, OH 45804
400 Medical Park Dr Ste 203
Dover, OH 44622
Book Online Now
Dr. Marcus F Cox has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Marcus F Cox has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Marcus F Cox - Posted on July 14th, 2013
I am very appreciative of having had this Dr. help me when I went to LMH as a trauma patient. I had to have 9 stitches on my forehead and many staples to my head. The scar line on my forehead is hardly noticeable and it has been 6 years. His bedside manner is great. He took time to make me feel like an important patient instead of just another case. Very attentive in following up with concerns about discharge. Thank you.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Marcus F Cox Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcus F Cox, MD - Surgery in Lima, OH, in this video.
Dr. Marcus F Cox is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lima, OH.