Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcus A Crouther has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Saw him in the er at St Vincent north. Hereally impressed me. He is very people friendly and made us feel like real people. My father was a doctor and use to always tell me you have to treat the person as well as the patient. Meaning great bedside manner. This is the first doctor I have met (since the ones that went to med school in the 50s and early 60s) that has had the inteligence to treat and talk to people as people and actually ask at the end "Do you have any more questions?" He made me feel so good I left wanting to do my meds and quit smoking ( I have smoked for 44 yrs.)
31 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Marcus A Crouther accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Hospital Fort Smith, 7301 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcus A Crouther in this video.
Dr. Marcus A Crouther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.