Dr. Marcus A Crouther Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marcus A Crouther?

don't waste your time or take your chances with this guy. ask for a real doctor.

Bedside manners very important! He has them!

Saw him in the er at St Vincent north. Hereally impressed me. He is very people friendly and made us feel like real people. My father was a doctor and use to always tell me you have to treat the person as well as the patient. Meaning great bedside manner. This is the first doctor I have met (since the ones that went to med school in the 50s and early 60s) that has had the inteligence to treat and talk to people as people and actually ask at the end "Do you have any more questions?" He made me feel so good I left wanting to do my meds and quit smoking ( I have smoked for 44 yrs.)