Dr. Marcus D'ayala Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marcus D'ayala?

Could not get through on the phone to make 2nd appointment. The staff was rude when I finally reached someone. But the impression from DR. M .D'ayala 's expertize was beyond expectations/ after the 1st appointment/.

Long wait for gr8 doctor

I really liked the doctor but he only sees office patients on Monday...a single day. I waited well over three hours before even being acknowledged by his office assistant. I was then given paperwork to complete and then more waiting. The assistant was harried and not very courteous, especially when asked when I might get to see the doctor and how many patients were ahead of me. Patients need more patience from the assistant because we are waiting many hours.

Dr Dayala is a great doctor. He was supposed to put a balloon in my dad's leg to operate for gangrene in the toe, instead we received shocking news. The veins in his leg were completely infected with diabetes and there was nothing he could do. The only thing that he can do was treat his condition with antibiotics and if things got worse amputate his leg from above the knee. They tried for over a week to help him but unfortunately my dad's leg could not be saved. If they did not operate the infection in his leg would've gone to all his vital organs. He is a great doctor, with a wonderful bedside manner. I would give him 5 stars if I could. Thank you.