- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus E Degraw MD
Dr. Marcus E Degraw, MD is a doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shore, MI, with other offices in Grosse Pointe, MI and Saint Clair Shore, MI( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Marcus E Degraw has 4 locations
22201 Moross Rd Ste 70
Detroit , MI 48236
22201 Moross Rd Ste 270
Grosse Pointe , MI 48236
20229 E 9 Mile Rd Ste 200
Saint Clair Shore , MI 48080
Dr. Marcus E Degraw has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marcus E Degraw has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marcus E Degraw Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marcus E Degraw
Dr. DeGraw is board certified in Pediatrics. He graduated from Wayne State University Medical School. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. He also completed a fellowship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, where he trained as a child abuse expert. He is an established child abuse expert in 4 states and federal courts. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Helfer Society (which is the National Child Abuse Society).