- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcus J Ko MD
Dr. Marcus J Ko, MD is a doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Marcus J Ko has 2 locations
Dr. Marcus J Ko has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marcus J Ko has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Marcus J Ko Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
- Hometown Health Commercial PPO
- Hometown Health Premier HMO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Marcus J Ko
Dr. Ko graduated from the Harvard Medical School in 2004. Dr. Ko works in Reno, NV and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Ko is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center and Saint Mary's Reno Regional Medical Center.