Dr. Marcus L Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus L Williams?

Love this doctor!

He is a cardiologist, but he's also a great overall doctor who helps you with other things. Great bedside manner, explains things very well, cares about his patients -- and it's fairly easy to get in for an appointment. Highly recommend.

Super Doctor and Human Being

Dr. Williams is the best. He is knowledgeable, caring and a warm human being. Couldn't ask for a better Cardiologist or primary care physician.

An example of excellence

I have been seeing Dr. Williams for about 10 years. I had been a cardiac patient since 1991 with excellent care in Brooklyn. When I moved up here I was traveling to Brooklyn & Manhattan for my care, I have a very complicated history with other medial problems so naturally I was hesitant to change my health team. A certain test brought me to Dr. William's office. The rest is history. He not only has been able to handle my special physical challenges but does it with excellence and caring. He has definitely been a factor to my being alive to write this review.

One Of The Best

Great Dr., Considerate and knows his field.Takes the time to answer your questions and concerns.When you need to speak with him, he's there for you.Need More Dr.'s like him!

Couldn't ask for a nicer Doctor

Dr. Williams is very friendly and he knows what he is doing. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

LIFE SAVER

He's the greatest and he saved my life. I suffered a heart attack in 2002 at the age of 45. When I first met him I thought he was too young to take care of my serious condition, little did I know that he would save my life. I highly recommend all of the Dr's associated with the practice.