Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcus J Malone has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Marcus J Malone has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Dr. Marcus J Malone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
I think Dr. Malone is the very best pain management Dr. in Indian River. I was in so much pain, he sat and listened to everything, didn't rush me in and out like most, I was very at ease with Dr. Malone, trusted him complete with my care. I just saw him on Friday for a follow up from my MRI, the office was suppose to call with appointment for a 3rd epidural, but instead told me Dr. Malone was no longer with the practice. I was so shocked, and they wouldn't tell me where he went. I have to try and find him somehow!! He is the very best
Dr. M. Malone is the definition, IMHO of what a Physician is. His character shone bright from the minute we met for my first appt, esp. at a time when locating a pain managment Doctor was very difficult here in IRC.He has made a very huge impact on my health as he seemingly goes behond and above in caring and does what ever is need for a patients regaining a better quality of life.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital
Dr. Marcus J Malone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Locations & DirectionsPro Sports & Pro Spine, 1355 37th St Ste 301, Vero Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcus J Malone in this video.
Dr. Marcus J Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.