Dr. Marcus Malone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Malone?

Should get a new office staff

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Had a 3pm appointment with Malone and arrived at 2:30 to fill out paperwork. I was told that since I didn't have the paperwork already filled out( They never sent it) they cancelled my appointment.. I'll find another doctor.

patient

Posted on September 20th, 2015

I think Dr. Malone is the very best pain management Dr. in Indian River. I was in so much pain, he sat and listened to everything, didn't rush me in and out like most, I was very at ease with Dr. Malone, trusted him complete with my care. I just saw him on Friday for a follow up from my MRI, the office was suppose to call with appointment for a 3rd epidural, but instead told me Dr. Malone was no longer with the practice. I was so shocked, and they wouldn't tell me where he went. I have to try and find him somehow!! He is the very best

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Today was my first visit. Dr.Malone was very kind.and listened.to what I said and he is very undestanding. The best pain doctor in treasure Coast area I have been to.hands down.

A TRUE Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2012

Dr. M. Malone is the definition, IMHO of what a Physician is. His character shone bright from the minute we met for my first appt, esp. at a time when locating a pain managment Doctor was very difficult here in IRC.He has made a very huge impact on my health as he seemingly goes behond and above in caring and does what ever is need for a patients regaining a better quality of life.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Wonderful bed-side manner. Caring, so up about everything. So happy to have found him to help me through my struggles with pain.

Grreat guy and doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Malone is easy to talk to and really listens. He has helped me greatly with pain management.

rn

Posted on August 11th, 2010

exceptional

Very Personable

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

Very easy to talk to. His assistant, Nikki, is excellent and gets back to you ASAP. He spends as much time as necessary with you. He also, as well as Nikki, make copious notes in the computer in the exam room.

Posted on August 10th, 2017