Dr. Marcus Meyer Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marcus Meyer?

Bad bed side manner

Posted on October 10th, 2017

He might be a great clinician but zero bed side manner and you have to extract the information out of him since he has no interest to share about his diagnosis

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Extremely competent. If you have a serious problem, this is the opthamalogest to visit.

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I find Dr. Meyer to be exceptionally skilled. He sees his patients and deals with any multitude of people in quick and efficient manner. I have referred him to many people (other doctors included!)

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Meyer for a long time. Among other things he performed my cataract surgery. I was very pleased with the results and the staff has always been great.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

My mom was misdiagnosed by another doctor. Dr. Meyer correctly diagnosed her and able to save her eyesight and possibly her life. Dr. Meyer made sure she sees other specialists asap and follows-up with her and her other doctors.

DO NOT go to him

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

This was the WORST experience with a doctor I have EVER had. He came in with an attitude, then proceeding to attempt to put drops in my eyes without explaining what he was doing. He didn't explain things before he did things to my eyes, which was uncomfortable to say the least. He seemed to be progressively getting mad because I was blinking so much (my eyes are light sensitive). It was just the worst experience ever and was only 5 minutes in length! I left crying (NOT because of the tear drops either). Did not followup after my appointment.

Glad he's not the father of my child!!

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Most of the assessment was performed by the office staff. I was surprised when the dialating eye drops was administered by the staff. She was not a Registered Nurse or LPN. After the exam by the MD was done, I informed him that I felt I was rushed through the appointment with him and I thought he would want to know that. He replyed, "I never rush". No validation as to how I preceiced his service!! Apparently he doesn't get it!! I will not return to this practitioner or the West Seattle Highline Eye Clinic again.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017