Dr. Marcus L Quek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcus L Quek?

The Best you can ask for

Dr. Quek is a compassionate, soft spoken wonderful doctor. He treated my husband and we could not of asked for a better surgeon. His team is wonderful and very helpful with any question you have. You can't go wrong with this man. Toni Gorsky

CEO dek Inc. CEO Champion Automotive Parts

Probably the best qualified doctor in his field that I have met

Can't say enough good things about this doctor. If you had him as a surgeon, he visits you each morning and every evening before going home.

Probably the finest Doctor I have ever met!

Very humble and soft spoken with a wonderful smile Dr Marcus Quek has a bedside manner that many other Doctors could learn from. He does not appear to be a Doctor who commands respect but when he walks into a room it is freely given to him by all. Never at any time did I feel that he was talking down to me. I was treated like I was his friend and not just a patient. He always the first Doctor to visit me in the morning and then later on when I had been admitted. Even In between surgeries Dr Quek called me at home to see how I was doing. He took very good personal care to make sure I had everything I need. I know we can only rate others with a 5-star rating but with everything that Dr Quek has done for me I would like to add 1 additional Gold Star for going that extra mile.

Well spoken and corteous, he refers his patients to another colleague, stating he is a better surgeon than me, this might be of credit to him. Who recognizes, his limitation.

INTELLIGENT AND CARING

Dr. Quek treated my father-in-law in 2011. He performed a very difficult surgery brilliantly! Moreover, he was very caring, patient and respectful of my father-in-law's feelings and concerns. This is very rare among specialists of his caliber.

I feel Dr Quek truly cares about me as a patient. He is a very genuine and honest man.

The best Urologist in Chicago, if not in the entire Illinois

Greatest doctor on the earth

Briliant Doctor-Thank you Dr.Quek

There is no words enough to express how much i am thankfull to Dr.Quek.After 4 yeras of suffering and going to so many hospitals across the country where no one doctor was able to help me,finaly God bless me and met me with Dr.Quek.He found my problem right away and just in 10 days i was operated and cured.Each second of this 4 years was pain, terrible pain,no one of the doctors was able to diagnose.Dr.Quek is very high level profesionalist,very skilled surgeon and the brightest person i've ever seen.He felt my pain and provided me with the highest quality of treatment possible.I am proud of having such a good doctor around.He gave me and my family the happines back.Thank you,Doctor!!! I will never forget what you did for me.God bless you!!!!

If you need an outstanding urologist...

Dr. Quek is truly and expert in the field! One of the best doctors around.

Great doctor

He is a very caring doctor.