- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcus A Rosencrantz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marcus A Rosencrantz has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Marcus A Rosencrantz Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marcus A Rosencrantz
Dr. Rosencrantz graduated from the University of Nevada School of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Rosencrantz works in Laguna Hills, CA and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.