Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcus A Roux has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Marcus A Roux has the following 17 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Marcus A Roux has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Marcus A Roux is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
6 years ago it was a torn rotator cuff...with PT I was back to work in 2 weeks and full ROM in 6. 4 years ago carpel tunnel surgery on right hand...still happy with results. No more numbness or pain. 2 years ago my son sprained his ankle....gen dr thought fracture...dr roux said no and we followed his advice to great result. Today I went in with knee pain. We will see what happens.
Things started out ok, but on the follow up visits the doctor would never listen to my complaints about my level of discomfort and pain, it was almost like the doctor was telling me how i felt. The experience with Dr. Roux and his staff ended up being a big regret and would not recomend this doctor to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Marcus A Roux accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcus A Roux in this video.
Dr. Marcus A Roux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waxahachie, TX.