Dr. Marcy L Berry Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marcy L Berry?

Marci Berry is rude, unprofessional, will not listen to what parents have to say.. If you call after hours if your child is sick, gets upset. Her nurse line will suggest waiting through the night and avoid their very best to call the doctor.She accepts majority if not all insurances. We changed our insurance to a better plan the following year and changed doctor right away.

Best Pediatrician

We have been taking our kids here for years and years and have never been let down!! The front office staff is helpful and friendly, the nurses are so gentle and kind to the boys, and Dr. Berry is very knowledgeable and helpful. She is not quick to get my kids on an anti-biotic but really that is a great thing!! She treats them with the years and years of experience that she brings into the room!! I would highly recommend her and this office to any and all my friends!!

We have been going to Dr Berry for almost 5 years now. There have been a few different things that I wasn't too fond of but now this last thing has thrown be over the edge and I am done! They use codes when they do certain things and the thing that she did should have cost maybe $80, she did something I could have done myself but instead the code she used is making us pay over $300!!! I called to try and talk to them about it and they would notwork with me at all wouldn't even have a conversation about it. They can pretty much put whatever code they think is close to what they did and change for it. So they are making over $300 for pushing some skin down so furious! I am so done and we will be changing Pediatricians immediately!

I love Dr. Berry, she has been my four daughters' doctor, and now she sees my granddaughter too.

parent

All 3 of my children are patients of Dr Berry. we are very satisfied with her standard of care. She is thorough and up-to-date. We appreciate that she works kids in for same day sick visits. both she and her staff are friendly and put the kids at ease. We are glad to have found her.

AWESOME DOCTOR, AWESOME STAFF!!!!!KIDS LOVED THEM!!

I recently moved here from out of state and was so glad to find this office! I was greeted kindly on the phone and given a timely appointment for my son's yearly, healthy visit. I was pointed to their website for information and forms to complete. When I arrived to the office, the staff reviewed what insurance covered and what was not. My wait was maybe 5 minutes at most up front. Dr Berry came in within a few minutes,introduced herself and immediately turned to my kids, playing on the floor, and praised their tower giving them high fives. Kids Loved her! She was very informative, and answered all my questions. Best experience ever! Definitely referring friends, coworkers, etc.

Unfortunate

After waiting for an hour for the Dr. to come in with our 19 month old 3 1/2 year old in a square box. The Dr. checks my son (19 month) over for his well baby visit. The exam is done and now it's time for the shot talk. We have decided with both of our children to do a delayed schedule. After listening to the lecture we are told if we don't start catching him up today and going along with the current guidelines we can just find another pediatrician if we don't want to do it the standard way and start getting him caught up right there at that visit. After an hour long wait and being told we are wrong for ten minutes no problem we will find someone else. If you don't follow the every changing line set forth as the recommended way to do something don't waste your time going to this practitioner save an hour by finding someone that will let you make your own choices.

Horrible Staff

The doctor, in my opinion, was great. However, a huge part of a doctor visit is dealing with the staff. I have never met such an uncaring group of people in my life! They are rude, disrespectful, and I don't believe they care an inkling about the care of anybody's children. Unfortunately for Dr. Berry, I will NEVER take my children to her again on account of the staff. She would do well to heavily consider this feedback.

Excessive medical test - watch your wallet

My eldest daughter was brought in to check vision. Rather than simple cover your eye & read chart, they ran all kinds of screening tests ON ALL 3 of our children, assuring us insurance would cover. Insurance would not. Guess who is stuck with $620 bill for all of those unnecessary tests....

MY KIDS LOVE DR. BERRY

DR. Berry is our favorite pediatrician EVER and she has the BEST Office STAFF IN PLANO!. I have 3 kids ages 3, 5 and 1.0. I move to Plano from New York 3 years ago, and I have to say that Dr. Berry is by far the best pediatrician my kids have ever had!

EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN!

I cannot say enough nice things about this woman and her staff! She has taken care of my three children since birth and has always been there for me and family when we need it her most. Dr. Berry and her wonderful staff have always helped me answer any questions I have and have put me at ease when Im worry or if I dont understand something. You know you have an EXCELLENT PEDIATRICIAN when your children feel sick and they are the ones asking you to take them to go see their doctor. I have recommended her too many of my friends, and family and they all have had similar opinions.

I DO NOT LIKE HER.SHE IS ALWAYS IN A RUSH.DOESN'T KNOW TO SPEAK TO CHILDREN.THE NURSE IN HER OFFICE IS VERY RUDE TO KID AND EVEN TO ME WHEN ASKING QUESTIONS AND HAS VERY POOR KNOWLEDGE.I WON'T RECOMMEND ANYBODY OVER THERE.DR.RILEY IS BETTER THAN DR.BERRY.HER APPROACH TO KID IS WAY BETTER THAN BERRY.

Dr. Marcy L Berry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.