Dr. Marcy F Borlik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marcy F Borlik?

Dr. Forgey has been very helpful to us and our son, most importantly. When I had questions or concerns, they were addressed. When it came to medication, options were offered and pros and cons discussed. As a parent with a non-typical child, I feel I am often judged. I never felt judged by Dr. Forgey. When concerns popped up, an email or phone call were made and answered. When medication needed a call to be refilled, there were no issues. I recommend her without issue.

Great Child Psychiatrist

Dr. Forgey is a superb physician, with a caring and supportive style. I really appreciate her knowledgeable and practical approach to assisting families who are dealing with challenging issues. She has helped my son tremendously, and I couldn't be more grateful.

I wish there were more doctors like her!

Dr. Forgey cared for my son from 2009-2013, when a job moved us to another state. My son was diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety at age 6. I was nervous for our first appointment, and she immediately put us at ease. Dr. Forgey guided us through our options from medication to behavioral therapy. She is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions related to my son's diagnosis. I appreciated the fact that I could email a question, and I would either receive an email or a phone call in return. It is vital that caregivers and doctors be able to communicate what is working and what is not, especially in mental health disorders. Dr. Forgey really listened to us (parents) and to my son when deciding to adjust or change medication. We always felt we were in very caring, capable hands. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any one and sincerely wish there were more doctors like her!

Dr. Marcy F Borlik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.