Dr. Marcy L Kamen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marcy L Kamen?

Dr. Marcy Kamen

Dr. Kamen is so very personable and knowledgeable. We are pleased to have Dr. Kamen as our primary care doctor.

Review dr Kamen

Dr Kamen is an excellent and thorough physician and I always feel like she listens to my symptoms and does a great job diagonosing the problem.. She also follows thru after my visit which I really appreciate... I find her pleasant ans very knowledge.. I would highly recommend her

Unprofessional GP

Dr.Kamen should rethink her chosen profession. Not only is she less than competant in basic medicine I.e. "I don't know you" said upon 10th visit on a year. Inaccurate notes play to doctors "strength/ego" and patient will incur the cost as insurance does not cover he confusing diagnosis. General assembly line of medicine, previous history never reviewed though files on computer are all in front of her. Be warned, she has no interest in patients only billable time. Also unfamiliar with medical insights and developments which leads to patient informing her arhat agape does not take kindly to. Punitive physician due to lack of medical knowledge or care.

Dr. Marcy L Kamen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northbrook, IL.