Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marcy L Mcadoo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. McAdoo is very interested in what is going on. She asks many questions, goes over my history and meds with me. When she is done with what I came to see her for she asks if there is anything else I want to discuss or have her look at. I have great confidence in her abilities as a physician and feel comfortable having her treat me.
Literally one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Terrible bedside manner, distracted doctor, never asked what meds I was taking, unsanitary practices; nurse drew my blood with out gloves and no one washed their hands including doctor. The doctor took 2 months to call me back with my test results. When i complained the management could care less.
Asked for a referral to see a foot doctor after McaDoo couldnt find a problem - never got back to me.gave her another chance, went to see her regarding neck and back problems, was referred to x rays, x rays were taken, McAdoo never got back to me - I had to call both offices, first the x ray dept, woman was rude at 1111 delafield in waukesha, they said its up to mcadoo to inform me, called mcadoo, receptionist was rude and said that due to her only working t&w's said that she probably didnt have a chance to look at the report, i informed the recept thats it was over a week ago, and x ray ppl said it would be in mcadoos office that afternoon (8 days earlier) - so something is not correct with her. also , when i went to see her for neck problems, i got into the office in ten minutes but had to wait 30 plus minutes for her to come in. also her receptionist is porobably the most rude woman ive ever heard - even a 17 tesar old girl who was waiting for a friend looked at me and said wow, when the receptionist was on the phonei am now in the process of switching doctors and will not go back.
Dr. Mcadoo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1985
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Marcy L Mcadoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarcy L Mcadoo Md, W355S9085 Godfrey Ln, Eagle, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marcy L Mcadoo in this video.
Dr. Marcy L Mcadoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle, WI.