Dr. Marcy Mcadoo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marcy Mcadoo?

Interested

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. McAdoo is very interested in what is going on. She asks many questions, goes over my history and meds with me. When she is done with what I came to see her for she asks if there is anything else I want to discuss or have her look at. I have great confidence in her abilities as a physician and feel comfortable having her treat me.

BAD DOCTOR and STAFF

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Literally one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Terrible bedside manner, distracted doctor, never asked what meds I was taking, unsanitary practices; nurse drew my blood with out gloves and no one washed their hands including doctor. The doctor took 2 months to call me back with my test results. When i complained the management could care less.

Overall poor

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Asked for a referral to see a foot doctor after McaDoo couldnt find a problem - never got back to me.gave her another chance, went to see her regarding neck and back problems, was referred to x rays, x rays were taken, McAdoo never got back to me - I had to call both offices, first the x ray dept, woman was rude at 1111 delafield in waukesha, they said its up to mcadoo to inform me, called mcadoo, receptionist was rude and said that due to her only working t&w's said that she probably didnt have a chance to look at the report, i informed the recept thats it was over a week ago, and x ray ppl said it would be in mcadoos office that afternoon (8 days earlier) - so something is not correct with her. also , when i went to see her for neck problems, i got into the office in ten minutes but had to wait 30 plus minutes for her to come in. also her receptionist is porobably the most rude woman ive ever heard - even a 17 tesar old girl who was waiting for a friend looked at me and said wow, when the receptionist was on the phonei am now in the process of switching doctors and will not go back.

The Best I have had

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. McAdoo is a great doctor who learns who you are and spends the time needed to make sure when you leave the office you know fully what is going on.

Posted on April 7th, 2016