Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marcy D Verplanck-Kanitz
Dr. Marcy D Verplanck-Kanitz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Verplanck-Kanitz is affiliated with Munson Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Marcy D Verplanck-Kanitz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Marcy D Verplanck-Kanitz has the following 7 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Artificial Insemination
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Prenatal Care
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Verplanck-Kanitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Marcy D Verplanck-Kanitz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGRAND TRAVERSE WOMENS CLINIC, 1200 6th St Ste 400, Traverse City, MI
Dr. Marcy D Verplanck-Kanitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.