Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mardi Bishop
Dr. Mardi Bishop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Mary, FL. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bishop is affiliated with Florida Hospital, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. Dr. Bishop has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mardi Bishop has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mardi Bishop has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mardi Bishop is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
What was most memorable is that Dr Bishop has compassion and professionalism and the tools/knowledge to help patients beyond just an illness or problem, she took the time to care about me and my life and made me realize I need to put my health first to help my children family and others--- Dr Bishop is the best doctor I have ever met
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Bishop is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Central Florida Regional Hospital
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Lucerne Medical Center
Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1319 S International Pkwy, Lake Mary, FL
Dr. Mardi Bishop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.