Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus?

Dr. Stanislaus has performed two surgeries for me during the decade that I have been her patient. She is brilliant, informed, attentive. I trust her completely.

caring doctor

She is a great caring and patient doctor! the staff is friendly and professional... I would like for her to a follow up after your appointment.

Two times asked me to reschedule my appointments. First appointment was available after around 3 months since I called them then a week before my appointment they asked me to reschedule to next month. After 4 months waiting, they called me again less than 1 hour before my appointment that the doctor had to reschedule my appointment. I decided to go to other doctor.

SHE'S WONDERFUL

Caring, committed, and FUN. Makes my not-so-fun colposcopies/biopsies bearable. GOOD care from all; only drawback is she is so busy, it's sometimes hard to get an appointment, and waiting time to be seen can be a bear.

Dr. Mareeni Stanislaus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Templeton, CA.