Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marek M Pienkowski has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Marek M Pienkowski has the following 11 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. P has helped me so much. I was sick for years and all doctors would do was keep giving me antibiotics and symptom medicine. Since I have started seeing Dr. P he has helped find out WHY I kept getting sick and we are getting that worked out. I have not had to be on antibiotics in almost 8 months, which is unheard of for me!
This office is unlike any doctor's office I go to any more. Most doctor's offices seem really put out with you when you need something, but Dr. Pienkowski and his staff truly care and make it a point to make their patients feel cared about, cared for, and important. Dr. Pienkowski is a very brilliant doctor and has pretty much healed me of all my allergy difficulties.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Marek M Pienkowski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergic Diseases Asthma & Immunology Clinic, 7417 Kingston Pike Ste 101, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Marek M Pienkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.