Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marek Z Stobnicki has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Marek Z Stobnicki accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNw Metropolitan Urology, 1875 Dempster St Ste 506, Park Ridge, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marek Z Stobnicki in this video.
Dr. Marek Z Stobnicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.