Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret A Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Chest Pain
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Shortness of Breath
- Exercise Stress Test
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 10
I have been to many doctors over the years and I must say that Dr. Sullivan is one of the best. Why? Because she genuinely cares about her patients. And she is always very positive and encouraging. She takes her time with me and listens to what I have to say. She is also a kind, professional, and thorough doctor who knows her stuff (cardiology). Her office is rarely ever packed with patients, so she truly gives me her undivided attention. Every time that I have been to the hospital, she has been there to advocate on my behalf and see that I get the upmost care. That's why she has been my doctor for over ten years. I highly recommend her.
This doctor is rude, disinterested and unreliable. She does not return phone calls and requests in a timely manner. Her physical exams are not thorough. She is not even capable of drawing blood and sends you to a lab to do her work with an added expense to you. She works behind a thick wall of cold unapproachability and is rather weird. You feel she does not want to be in the office with you or have to listen to your questions or give advice. Her office assistant is inexperienced and useless. Do not use this doctor.
Dr. Sullivan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Margaret A Sullivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMargaret Ann Sullivan Md, 8 E 83rd St Ste 1B, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Margaret A Sullivan in this video.
Dr. Margaret A Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.