Dr. Margaret A Sullivan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret A Sullivan?

Dr Margaret Sullivan NYC review

Dr Margaret Sullivan is a very concerned physician who uses a full holistic approach in caring for her patients. I highly recommend her as a cardiologist and primary

Excellent doctor: caring, professional, and thorough

I have been to many doctors over the years and I must say that Dr. Sullivan is one of the best. Why? Because she genuinely cares about her patients. And she is always very positive and encouraging. She takes her time with me and listens to what I have to say. She is also a kind, professional, and thorough doctor who knows her stuff (cardiology). Her office is rarely ever packed with patients, so she truly gives me her undivided attention. Every time that I have been to the hospital, she has been there to advocate on my behalf and see that I get the upmost care. That's why she has been my doctor for over ten years. I highly recommend her.

This Doctor was kind, gentle and took plenty of time to understand my problems. I know that she would take the extra steps needed for a thorough exam and thus diagnosis. Highly recommend.

Disinterested Doctor

This doctor is rude, disinterested and unreliable. She does not return phone calls and requests in a timely manner. Her physical exams are not thorough. She is not even capable of drawing blood and sends you to a lab to do her work with an added expense to you. She works behind a thick wall of cold unapproachability and is rather weird. You feel she does not want to be in the office with you or have to listen to your questions or give advice. Her office assistant is inexperienced and useless. Do not use this doctor.