Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Margaret A Altman
2392 SE Ocean Blvd
Stuart, FL 34996
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Margaret A Altman - Posted on September 11th, 2016
After yrs of suffering headaches finally a doctor that cares ! Thank you so much Dr Altman I wished I could have met you sooner : I finally got accurate diagnosis. I am so glad to finally have the answer and I am at peace. thank you from my heart to yours ! The world needs more doctors like you !
Self-verified patient of Margaret A Altman - Posted on January 30th, 2012
I really liked her. I was so impressed that she spent an entire hour with me and never one looked at her watch. She listened attentively and asked a lot of questions. When I left I felt she had a really good idea of my health status and what I was important to me. She gave me a written plan with health goals (which were my goals) for the next year. No one has ever done that before. Included were topics for me to research that we would discuss on the next visit. This was not a sick visit, but a visit to establish myself as a new patient. She is wonderful. Highly recommend her!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Margaret A Altman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Margaret A Altman's office for more information.
2392 SE Ocean Blvd Stuart, FL 34996
Locations & DirectionsMartin Memorial Health Services, 2392 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL
Take a minute to learn about Margaret A Altman in Stuart, FL, in this video.
Margaret A Altman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stuart, FL.