Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret F Amanti
Dr. Margaret F Amanti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL, with other offices in Largo, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Amanti is affiliated with James A Haley Veterans Hospital. Dr. Amanti has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret F Amanti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Margaret F Amanti has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Margaret F Amanti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Amanti works in a clinic where things like wait time and answering the phone are beyond her control. However, she is a great listener and is comprehensive in taking history so she can see patterns in my health. She also gave me things to try at home to help improve my condition. She was very kind and very honest - both of which I appreciate.
The office isn't so bad itself everyone is pleasant. The doctor made me feel like i could trust her with my problems and i have recommended many friends. I really like her professionalism but she can also joke wth me and it makes me happy. Her assistant is just as helpful as she, they are a great team. I give her more then 5 stars! Very satusfied with her.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Amanti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Margaret F Amanti accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret F Amanti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.