Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Malloy MD
Dr. Margaret Malloy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, MA, with another office in Danvers, MA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Malloy is affiliated with NSMC - Salem Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Malloy has 2 locations
Dr. Margaret Malloy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Margaret Malloy has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Malloy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NSMC - Salem Hospital
22 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University
Graduated in 1991
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret Malloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, MA.