Dr. Margaret A Price Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Margaret A Price?

kudos

when dr price worked with me on an eating disorder and depression, she was very accomodating and a good listener who makes you work hard in therapy. She does not do the work for you, she challenged me and that made me look within myself and see what I had not seen. Excellent doc!

Best I've ever had

Thank god someone finally referred me to Dr. Price. She is amazing. She has always been very accommodating and willing to work around my schedule and if I'm having a problem, I can get a response from her very quickly. She is a very very smart, and probably the only person in the world who could have figured me out.

This woman is a classic case of a mixed up person becoming a psych to figure herself out. She has a pleasant enough personality, but is not very knowledgeable or helpful.

Unprofessional and ill-informed. Horrific commnuication skills. She never gets back to you. You have to continually chase her via e-mail and telephone to speak with her.

Dr. Margaret A Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.