Dr. Margaret B Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret B Ryan?

Dr. Ryan is wonderful. She takes her time and asks a ton of questions. She was late for one of my meetings but I could care less. It was probably because she was taking her time with her last patient. I would much rather have a doctor be late because they are being thorough with their last patient then be on time and race through an appointment and possibly miss something important.

Dr. Ryan is terrific

Dr. Ryan had gotten behind that day so I waited a bit longer than we normally would have. She was very nice and seemed thorough - asking me a lot of questions and she kept track of things while I was talking. The only complaint I have is when my visit was over, she and the student observer just left the room. They didn't say they were finished. I didn't know if I should stay in the room (if they were finished) or just leave. So I found my wait back to the waiting room. No one seemed to notice me leaving.

very well qualified

Dr. Ryan is an excellent doctor in all phases of her practice that I've had experience with.

Dr. Margaret B Ryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cooperstown, NY.