Dr. Margaret Boudreaux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Boudreaux?

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Boudreaux is the best pediatrician! Our family has been coming to her for 9 years and she is more than we could ever hope or want in a doctor. She is professional, kind, and compassionate with each of my children. We just love her and staff very much!

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Excellent physician. Devout Catholic that treats my children with compassion and care. If you are a Catholic parent attempting to raise your children according to the Church's Magisterium, this is the physician for you.

Top Notch

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Always prompt, available, compassionate, with excellent communication and bedside manners. We've seen Dr. Boudreaux many times for our children for everything ranging from routine visits to physical injuries, to behavioral challenges in school and Dr. Boudreaux has always provided the attention, care and solutions the kids needed.

Dr. Margaret

Posted on October 1st, 2014

The BEST office and Doctor! She and staff are sooo personable.

Lucky if you get to see her

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I chose Dr. Boudreaux after doing lot of research reading reviews etc and I had 6 visit for my son so far to her office and not a single time she came to see him it was always NP. We are being so careful choosing a pediatrician and after that though you ask for her appointment you get to see Nurse Practitioner all the time. I was patient for 1,2 times but it was 6 visits still she never came to see him not even for regular check up.It was very much disappointing and when I complaint , one of the staff lady being so rude asking me in case I want to take appointment after 8 months down the lane.

Best Pediatrician we have had

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Dr. Boudreaux is the best pediatrician we have had. She is very intelligent and will listen intently to what you concerns may be and she will give it much thought before she comes up with a plan or conclusion. I trust her judgement completely and highly recommend her.

Posted on July 11th, 2010

Dr. Boudreaux is very patient and gentle with my strong-willed toddler. She is also very understanding with my concerns about vaccinations and works with me on spacing them out. Office staff is friendly and always works me in for needed appointments. Highly recommended.

Superior Care for My Babies

Posted on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Boudreaux has treated my two children from their birth, and I find her to be exceptional in every way. She is patient with me, as I am one of those moms who has lots of quesitons and wants to know the details and the "whys" of what she recommends. But I find that Dr. B indulges me with a very understanding demeanor, and even more importantly, she is fantastic with my children. The office staff are more than competent, always friendly and eager to help us get an appointment or answer our quesitons over the phone when an appointment may or may not be needed (sometimes it's hard to know with kids). Overall, I find Dr. Boudreaux to be an excellent caregiver. I must pass 30 pediatricians' offices just to get to hers, but she's totally worth the drive.

Wonderful Physician!

Posted on November 25th, 2009

Doctor Boudreaux is a wonderful pediatrician! She possesses qualities that physicians these days lack. I was treated horribly by a neighboring pediatric office because I wanted to wait to vaccinate my infant. Coming to her office, I found one doctor that still respects the wishes of patients and their caregivers like medical providers (nurses and doctors) are taught to do. She gives my child a very thorough exam every time we visit and has been so professional to give her advice on immunizations but to allow me to make the best choices for my child. I appreciate the amount of time she gives us at each visit and she is so loving towards my child. Her practice is small and that makes it PERSONAL! It's nice to finally have a personal doctor that will know who we are (and not just pretend like they do.) What I appreciate about Dr. B is that she is gentle, kind, treats her clients with respect and still provides great care! My child will probably be referred to a cardiologist fairly soon, but I appreciate the fact that she feels confident in her assessments and knowledge to not immediately have us go have lots of tests done and specialists seen (to cover her judgement) as I have seen other doctors do. That is all I can think of to say right now.

Posted on October 24th, 2017