Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret B Boyse has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Dermal Fillers
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 5 of 17
I have a specific idea of what I want in a doctor. I want them to listen to what I say (because I know my body better than they do), I want them to be competent, and I want them to be personable. An extra perk is if they can be quick but at the same time informative and not rushing. I have to say, I was nervous about Dr. Boyse filling these because of the reviews here. However, she met every one of them! Is she the kind of doctor who wants your life story? No. She gets to the point, but she is friendly and knowledgeable. I also have to say, her nurse made my visit even better- the sweetest! And she thought of everything above and beyond her responsibilities! Will definitely be coming here again for my derm needs!
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1995
Regents Of U Of M Umh University Of Michigan Hospital
Dr. Margaret B Boyse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Dermatology Pa, 4201 Lake Boone Trl Ste 200, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Margaret B Boyse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.