Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret Byrne has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Margaret Byrne has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Margaret Byrne has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Byrne has no interpersonal skills - spends minimal time with patients, is NOT thorough or interested in patients or their concerns, and constantly makes you feel as though you are asking her to move mountains when you ask her a simple ? or ask her to provide basic services you would expect from any other OBGYN. It is clear that Dr. Byrne and her staff are strictly interested in making money and are always suspicious of patients, without reason. I would NOT recommend her under any circumstance!
Dr. Byrne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sibley Memorial Hospital
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2440 M St NW, Washington, DC
Dr. Margaret Byrne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.