3.9

Choice another doctor

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Cater for several years. It has become impossible to see this doctor if you are sick. I called early on a Friday and was told I could t been seen until next week. I went to an Immediate Care. I had bronchitis & pneumonia. I had to be seen daily at Immediate care because Dr. Carters office could not see me. I called today with a UTI and was told I could be seen “ next week”. Why have a primary doctor!! And the “staff” is rude.

Dr. Carter is the best!

Our community is better for having Dr. Carter.

Excellent visit.

Really liked Dr, Carter, The staff made me feel welcome. It was easy to get an appointment.

Terrible phone manners

I like Dr. Carter but whoever she has answering the phone and dealing with customers is awful. Rude to clients (or at least me), basically told me I was lying when I tried to tell her that my previous call went unanswered.

Great first visit. She took the time to explain diagnosis and options.

Dr. Margaret Carter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Simons Island, GA.