Dr. Margaret Chally Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Chally?

Worst ER Dr. at Mission

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I had a 12 mm kidney stone stuck in my ureter for my first visit with Dr. Chally, she proceeded to pump my stomach and did not give any pain medication. I had to return to the ER less than 24 hrs later which is when the kidney stone was discovered. If Dr Chally ran appropriate tests she would have been able to figure things out. I know pumping my stomach gave me NO relief whatsoever and is not the cure for a kidney stone stuck in your ureter. My 2nd visit w/Dr. Chally was no better, left ER in worse shape than arrived and had to again visit an ER less than 24 hrs later because of Dr Chally's lack of care.

Posted on September 21st, 2017