Dr. Margaret K Chalson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret K Chalson?

Dr Chalson is excellent. She is wonderful with both my 3 year old and my 6 year old. She is warm, compassionate, flexible and completely understanding. I would highly recommend her to any parent looking for a pediatrician.

Dr. Chalson is a very special person, and a compassionate and knowledgeable practitioner. She takes time with my daughter to understand not only her physical issues but just how her life is going. We consider Dr. Chalson to be part of our family and our "go to" person for anything medical. We highly recommend her.

Best around!!

The worst Doctor Around

Absolutely should not be a doctor...made a wrong call on my son, which could have cost him his LIFE!!! Puts your personal information to embarress you in the middle of the office regarding my income!! MONEY MONEY MONEY ....THATS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!