Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margaret E Chilcott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Margaret E Chilcott has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Margaret E Chilcott has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Dr Chilcott. Saw her twice for follow up appts at an urgent care center. I found her to be personable and friendly. We got along very well. I also appreciated that even though it was a follow up for a minor wound care, she still took the time to do a basic exam (listen to heart, lungs, etc). Made me feel that she is thorough and not like she was rushing through me to get to the next person. She also made sure I got an appt with appropriate follow up dr. My only complaint is that she's in the Rockwood urgent care system rather than family practice so I can't have her as my PCP. Tough to judge on wait time and appt ease since she practices at an Urgent Care
13 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2005
Doctors Hospital North - Core
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Margaret E Chilcott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.