Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Malgorzata I Chustecka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Densitometry
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hiatal Hernia
- Sprains and Strains
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Back Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Neck Pain
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Women's Health
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Rheumatic Fever
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Holter monitoring
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
Showing 5 of 20
unprofessional, uncaring physician. rushed through the visit. did not even take my vitals. problem was misdiagnosed. ended up being billed for tests/procedures i did not receive and was treated very poorly by office manager when trying to sort out the problem. horrible experience all around. would not recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Chustecka was nice (sort of) but kept me waiting forever. She then rushed through my appointment and pushed a bunch of unnecessary tests for what turned out to be a minor problem that did not warrant it. She didn't really listen to what I had to say and ended up prescribing a medication that didn't work (for which I followed up with a different doctor). I've heard good things about the other doctors in her practice but I wouldn't recommend her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Dr. Malgorzata I Chustecka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMain Street Medical Center, 385 Main St, West Haven, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Malgorzata I Chustecka in this video.
Dr. Malgorzata I Chustecka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Haven, CT.